

I'm waiting for his second album. It's due to be released on the first of July this year. I've been so excited and it's amking me crazy. All the teaser pics and his videos on youtube that I rewatch againa nd again...well, I diagnose myself struck with the TaeYang virus. And I'm loving every moment of it. I wish he has an english forum too, or even just Big Bang. I'm dying to get the 'SOLAR' album, preferably signed ;)
I'm thinking nonesense, like how I want him to be mine, and then he'll tell me (or he can sing, and I'll be melting like ice cream) "look at only me, Hapi". I will definitely go crazy at that. I'm sure I'll faint. But as my friend from Italy said, 'it's not making any sense', but if it can be true, why not?
when I visited his thread at soompi for the first time and saw that it's already a huge thread (222 pages!) I woke up to reality. I can dream all right. I can melt when I hear him sing. I can drool when I see him dance, but I could never be the girl he needs. This is getting so emo when I'm on the droolsome mood (Ack!)
I just wanna share some of the animated gifs that increased the already-hot temperature of my room by more than a couple of degrees. He's blazing. I'm getting burned.
The animated gifs are not moving. How come? :(
ReplyDelete